Fourth
Hello and it me again. After a while, I think I just wanna do something different. Not like a little bit different but totally different. For a while I guess, I love to write but I dont know how to write a proper book, since I think becoming an author maybe a little bit hard cause I dont have the magicness of word, the proper way to write, a cool way to think something, I just don’t have that but I still wanna write🤣
Since past few days, I think to become an author, maybe a write but in my way😙. Since few book that I read it is to wow to handle😅. They really good at telling story, since I cannot be one, so I just think to do something different😇. Something genre like fantasy(like me always delulu)🥲
So it will be like a diaries but surely it is not about me, but I just want to be a leisure write, no tension2😆. The scope is like from kids to old, like time capsule, like everything is write with a story. Something will be like this.
-1 April 2089
Me was born, bla bla blaa. Then the next page will be, Now I am an adult. Can you get it? Ke x faham? Hahahahahahah
But something like that la, since I dont know how to write proper sentence seperti buku2 sedia ada. Kte kan ketua delulu. Dari buang masa, let make something more proficient?
Ye dok.. so mcm tu laa, so maybe dari situ kte boleh generate more idea? Ke x boleh? Mesti boleh sebab Malaysia boleh😍 lah tiber.. so should I proceed?
Done for todayy. XOXO

Comments
Post a Comment